Ask about Great North Bank debit cards. Better than a check, the debit card deducts a purchase straight from your account. The card is readily accepted at any retailer that accepts debit cards.
- No need to carry cash or checks
- Saves you money by reducing the number of checks used
- Receive cash back from merchant purchases with no fee
- Make online purchases
- Purchases are automatically deducted from your account
- Easily track your purchases through your banking statements
- Access your money at our 24/7 ATM’s
For your security:
Our debit cards are monitored 24/7 for fraudulent activity. What does this mean for you? Purchasing activity that is outside of your normal debit card pattern will be denied until we can verify it is you making these purchases. This will include out-of-state purchases, repeated swipes at a retailer, and other purchases that lie outside of your normal debit card patterns. If you would like to use your debit card out of state, simply give us a call so we can put a travel advisory on your debit card.
Lost or stolen debit cards:
Please notify the Great North Bank at 715-528-4844 if you suspect your debit card to be lost or stolen. Suspected cards will have a temporary block put on them until the customer is notified. If the transactions in question are confirmed fraud, the card will be closed and a new card will be ordered.